The Government of Canada launched the New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP) 2021-2022 call for proposals for community-based projects.
The deadline to submit applications is December 21, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern time. You can apply here.
The New Horizons for Seniors Program supports projects that address the following objectives:
- Promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- Engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- Expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- Supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- Providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Community-based projects are eligible to receive up to $25,000 in grant funding.For more information on this call for proposals, I encourage you to contact: New Horizons for Seniors Program – Community-based projects.